Here’s how to redeem this offer
Complete the above form
Enter your full name, legal business name and your work email address
Open an RBC business bank account
Get $250 deposited directly to your new RBC business bank account
RBC will email you to confirm when the $250 has been deposited to your new RBC business bank account
Why an RBC business bank account?
- Quick and convenient online account opening process. You can get a business bank account and account number online in less than 15 minutes¹
- Get access to business services and support for your business that goes beyond banking, including integrated invoicing and accounting software, skill building and mentorship programs, easy payment processing and more
- Flexible banking that fits your schedule. Get access to Canada’s largest combined network of ATMs and branches
Terms and Conditions
Offer is valid from May 10th, 2019 to July 31, 2019 (“Promotional Period”) and is open to Spacelist users who open a new RBC business bank account (“BDA”) during the Promotional Period and meet the Eligibility Criteria (set out below). To fulfill this offer Spacelist will share the information you entered on the offer web form with Royal Bank of Canada (“RBC”). RBC will use the information you provided to confirm that you have opened a BDA. Once the BDA open date has been verified by RBC, RBC will send a confirmation email to the email address you provided on the offer web form and deposit $250 into the business bank account within seven to ten business days .
- All prospective and existing Spacelist users that do not have an RBC business deposit account at the start of the Promotional Period are eligible for the offer. One offer per eligible Spacelist user.
- To be eligible for the offer, Spacelist users must open a BDA within 30 days of submitting the offer web form on the Spacelist offer landing page.
- In order to get a business bank account and account number online, the business must be a sole proprietorship or a single-owner corporation, in each case, with only one authorized signatory. The business must be registered in Canada or a business operated in Canada by a natural person who is a permanent resident of Canada. Additionally, the authorized signatory completing the online application on behalf of the business must successfully complete the personal identification portion of the application, including, without limitation, a credit bureau report to the satisfaction of Royal Bank of Canada. Multi-owner businesses or businesses that have more than one authorized signatory will be directed to the branch to get a business bank account and account number. Issuance of an account number does not guarantee that the account is operational. RBC may restrain the use of the account and require the business client to visit a branch to satisfy any outstanding requirements prior to operating the account. RBC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to require that the business client visit a branch to complete the application. A business client that successfully completes the online application will still need to visit a branch to obtain a business client card and sign additional documentation, even if a bank account number has been issued.
Actual completion time may vary from person to person and may be affected by a variety of external factors, including internet navigation speed and other interruptions. RBC does not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss that any parties might suffer resulting from any deviations from time indicated.
® / ™ Trademark(s) of Royal Bank of Canada.